Wapello Rural Water Association has been satisfying customers since 1976. We strive to provide a quality product that will meet the needs and demands of all our users. The original system began in Wapello and northern Davis counties and later extended into Jefferson, Keokuk, Washington and portions of others. Along with those counties we serve the needs of many cities and towns within our service area and provide wastewater services to Floris, Kirkville, Chillicothe and Crawfordsville. The association is now approaching 7,000 members. In 2005 a water treatment plant was constructed and currently produces and pumps an average of 25 million gallons of water monthly.
- Wapello Rural Water Top Five Finalist at National Best Tasting Water Competition
- WRWA Wins Best Tasting Water in Iowa Award
- Wapello Rural Water - Water Source Changes
- Wapello Rural Water Association Launches a Brand New Website! Subscribe Today!
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Workers of Iowa Week
No Alerts at this time.